Selection of grapes from a special plot of vines more than thirty years old and fermented at a temperature of 18 °C. Removed from the lees in an inert atmosphere for about 2 months. After resting for 1 year, the wine is clarified and cold stabilised in order to avoid precipitation in the bottles. Once stabilised, and after all the analytical and tasting controls have been carried out by the Regulatory Council, it is bottled in an inert atmosphere and sterilised.
- LAUREATUS: It has a straw-greenish yellow colour, with lemon tones, bright, light and very fine bubbles.
- LÍAS: It has a straw yellow colour, with tones of ripe lemon, very clean.
- DOLIUM: It has a straw yellow colour, with golden tones, very clean.
- LAUREATUS: Of medium-high intensity, it stands out for its diversity of nuances, predominantly a combination of aromatic herbs such as thyme and oregano, with fruits such as reineta apples, quince jelly and a final citrus and balsamic tone.
- LÍAS: Intense aroma, with notes of fine bakery, fresh hay, a combination of ripe pome fruits, associated with other citrus fruits such as mandarin, with other spicy ones.
- DOLIUM: Smooth entry, unctuous, but with enough acidity to keep it lively in the mouth, citric, very integrated, with great persistence and a saline and mineral background.
- LAUREATUS: Fresh entry, good structure, long, with balanced acidity, clean-floral aftertaste, very persistent and enveloping as a whole.
- LÍAS: Medium-high intensity, with notes of dried fruits integrated with fine toast and vanilla from new oak, with spicy tones (pepper, clove) and ripe candied fruit.
- DOLIUM: Powerful entry, fresh, long, very balanced, with hints of ripe, honeyed fruit, integrated with elements of spicy character, very persistent.